Effective 15 October 2021
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser when you visit a site. They serve a variety of functions, like enabling us to remember certain information you provide to us as you navigate between pages on the Services.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third-party Cookies are used on Our Site for authentication and analytics. For more details, please refer to the table below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a cookie consent prompt with a button to agree your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown in the table below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
The following first-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
- Name of the cookie: UpcomingBookings, PastLoggedIn, __Secure
- Provider: firsttable.com
- Purpose: Allows the user to login, manage their account and keep their data secure
- Name of the cookie: __stripe_mid, __stripe_sid
- Provider: stripe.com
- Purpose: Allows the user to make secure purchase within the website
- Name of the cookie: OGPC, OGP
- Provider: Google Maps (Google)
- Purpose: Allows maps to function on our site
- Name of the cookie: fbm_*
- Provider: Facebook
- Purpose: Used by Facebook applications (needed for logging in by FB)
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and/or services offered through it.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
- Name of the cookie: _ga, _gid, _gat, _dc, 1P_JAR
- Provider: Google Analytics (google)
- Purpose: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- Name of the cookie: _hj* (_hjIncludeInSessionSample, _hjTLDTest, _hjid)
- Provider: HotJar
- Purpose: Used to monitor site performance and errors
- Hotjar Cookie Information – Hotjar Documentation
- Name of the cookie: HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, ANID, NID, SIDCC
- Provider: Youtube (google)
- Purpose: Enables Google to collect user information for videos hosted by YouTube, and display adverts and recommendations suitable to the user.
- The marketing service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
- Name of the cookie: IDE, DSID, RUL
- Provider: doubleclick.net (google)
- Purpose: Ad conversion tracking, AB testing
- Name of the cookie: __hstc, hubspotUtk, messageUTK, __hssc, __hssrc
- Provider: HubSpot
- Purpose: Lead and enquiry management for new restaurant signups
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Join more than 700,000 diners who already ❤ First Table.
Join more than 1,400 restaurants who already ❤ First Table.